Wassup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AainaA

hmmmm sensitive question... what if i say "yes"... would this page be documented, and then some brilliant dhead comes with another brilliant idea and quote me on this, and there goes another public relations campaign :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
AainaA said:
hmmmm sensitive question... what if i say "yes"... would this page be documented, and then some brilliant dhead comes with another brilliant idea and quote me on this, and there goes another public relations campaign :p
i don't know what would be if you said yes... probably not much of anything since you are a billion miles away for most anyone here. but then again... who knows... only time will tell...

ian

Administrator
Staff member
This is what I found when I wanted to find out how long a light year is,
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How Long is a Light-Year?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The light-year is a measure of distance, not time. It is the total distance that a beam of light, moving in a straight line, travels in one year. To obtain an idea of the size of a light-year, take the circumference of the earth (24,900 miles), lay it out in a straight line, multiply the length of the line by 7.5 (the corresponding distance is one light-second), then place 31.6 million similar lines end to end. The resulting distance is almost 6 trillion (6,000,000,000,000) miles![/font]

AainaA

cool eh? well, 6 trillion is not that far... youve probably noticed i used quadrillion in most of my postings, so that's how far I am with you guys :(

AainaA

isnt it ironic? that the single step is a step going within the in-time, and not going anywhere so to speak?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
that is solely up to the person taking the steps. however, my door is always open you to. ;)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
nope, i did not not see that new atomz film... but then again, i haven't seen most of their old ones either. :p

which door do you think?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
nope, i'm a freak'n geek. :cool: at least that's what [tab] and i agreed on in the days of wmf.

Status
Not open for further replies.