Wassup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AainaA

from the phallic pictures and the domain naming, i'm discovering something more of you than you'd care to reveal... hmmmm are you sure you're heterosxual?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
reading that last post again, kinda sounds like i am coming accross in a manner that i did not intend to. sorry!

AainaA

that if you are otherwise? eh...?? i'm hetrosxual, and i wouldn't dream of ... you know...
anyways, its not about me is it? :D

AainaA

i don't have to dream about things I already know... as to your fantasies... hmmm let me see... i'd rather not blurp it out here in the open... wouldn't want Ian to have the wrong idea you know :D

AainaA

embrace? euh... i seriously am lost now...
its 31st august, and its Malaysia's National Day, and I'm getting to get ready to go for a meeting this morning... problem is I can't think of what to wear :p {Help!}

if you could create a parfum, would you call it embrace?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
no clue what i would call a parfum... i guess it depends on what it smells like and who it's meant for. but it would be a bad name for such a product.

i would help you figure out todays dress code, if i knew what the options were.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i am sure all three are nice, but i'll rule #2 out, although i am quite fond of it, it may not be appropriate. a dress is always nice, wish more women would wear them ocassionally too, but depending on the nature of this meeting, #1 is probably the most comfortable. :)

wow, aren't i a great help ey?

AainaA

i'd be most comfy nude, but then again, the world does revolve around me, and i wouldn't want to be blamed for someone having to be admitted to the hospital for a cardiac arrest :D

AainaA

the meeting went well... only regret was i didn't bring a pillow, and that would've been perfect - i almost snored to nightmaredom :D

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow, that sounds almost like my job. however, i fired the M9 again yesterday and past quite easily, which is good! so hopefully i'll be able to go on patrol again soon and actually "do" my job! :)

AainaA

i am seriously contemplating on taking up archery or even shooting. golf is overrated as it is already

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, i am not a big fan of golf, although mini-golf can be a fun thing to do together with someone else.

shooting is fun, however, i still probably wouldn't purchase a gun of my own. don't ask why, but it just doesn't seem right to me for some reason or another. *shrug*

AainaA

mini-golf? hmmmm
never thought of it being a fun thing to do with someone
i'd thought being with someone is a fun thing
friction et all... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.