• Firefox

Votes: 70 92.1%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WebbyD

I've always been a IE user. I've always had friends who said Firefox crashes and disconnects way to much so I've been afraid to try it.

anna

Thanks for replying to my reply on a three year old replied to thread...

And thanks for the info. Duly noted.

ishie

I'm still a loyal user of Firefox. It loads faster than any other browsers. And as an SEO professional, it's the most friendly and useful browser!

webleaner

I love Firefox
IE is do not support any present W3C standard. but they told that form IE9 they will support all W3C recommendation like CSS , HTML5, JavaScript etc. Let us hope IE will help developer as Firefox now . In any way i am not going to switch back to IE.
I love free software. So I love Firefox.

ayliana

Firefox loads faster then Internet explorer. Also mozilla has more useful features. That`s why I prefer Mozilla Firefox!!!

cammhill

Is this even worth asking?? the poll results confirm this, only 7% voted for IE. Firefox is much more secure and stable than any version of IE. Not to mention MUCH easier to design for. Add-ons for Firefox are fantastic and no such thing exists or will ever probably exist for IE.

Go Firefox!!

africana

Now that we have chrome as well, why not add it in the poll too? I use chrome and it seems I am the only one here who loves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.