• Firefox

Votes: 70 92.1%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcee

Now that we have chrome as well, why not add it in the poll too? I use chrome and it seems I am the only one here who loves it.

Not the only one. I find it faster than FF on my build with a lower footprint, plus support for CSS transitions what's not to love?

Viewcaster

Not the only one. I find it faster than FF on my build with a lower footprint, plus support for CSS transitions what's not to love?

Ditto here on Chrome as well. FF is a close second and I use IE only to check page rendering (which usually shows it as the oddball :mad:)

Rhodolite

Chrome. Firefox gets way too bloated with addons and not to mention slow in comparison to Chrome. However Firefox beats out IE any day.

JoomlaExpert

I used fixfox and google chrome.It turned out great and it is absolutely fast so I say we all used these two instead of internet explorer.

ishie

Internet Explorer is slower. Firefox is so much better, in terms of loading time. So I use it all the time.

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
HAHAHA!
I love these polls.
I'm actually going to throw a spanner in the works and vote neither.
for me its Safari. (Shock horror)
From the very beginning I hated IE, I used to use "the other browser" netscape navigator on my old beast. however I did have to at one point use ie6 for a while before I found Firefox. which until recently has been my browser of choice. the new firefox 4beta that I've got is certainly not selling me on the future of firefox. its slow, chugs, hangs all the time and crashes quite often too. so much so that I just cannot use it anymore. so by default I have moved over to the "webkit" browsers Safari/Chrome. Must say the smoothness and reliability of these two browsers makes me wonder if i'll ever go back to firefox at all. as for IE, I wont be holding my breath that IE9 will be any different from all the other abominations. And I hereby declare that I WILL NOT CREATE ANOTHER IE6 HACK EVER AGAIN!!!!!! actually havent been for at least a year. just a conditional statement redirecting them to try out something different...haha
so in order of preference i say
1. Safari
2. Chrome
3. Firefox
4. Opera
5. Konqueror
6-459. all the shitty little browsers no one uses.
460-468. IE1-IE9 with IE6 DEAD LAST. just die already would you! you cannot ever understand how much pain I feel when I even think about that browser. the pain!, the torment!, the torture! please just die.die.die!

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this 5 year old thread needs to die.
Its not even relevant anymore! Everyone knows IE is rubbish....

DHDdirect

I think this 5 year old thread needs to die.
Its not even relevant anymore! Everyone knows IE is rubbish....

I agree with you Phreadee, They should set the forum up to auto drop posts that are at least 2 years old.. maybe even 1 year old or older. Or at least move them to archive and lock them down so no one can post to them anymore. It just breeds spam.

JoshWilliams

I have used both but I do prefer Mozilla Firefox. it’s probably the best internet browser I’ve used and its super fast.

ishie

Firefox, hands down! But these days, I'm using Chrome more than Firefox. It's much faster in terms of loading time.

Status
Not open for further replies.