Official Introduction Thread

aastii

Hey, I'm Declan, aka Aastii. I'm usually over at computerforum rather than here, however as I've recently become the web developer/admin for my gaming clan, figured with all the advice I will be requiring, which will end up being a lot most probably :p here seems like a good place to be, and as I start to build up knowledge, hopefully I can start to give some back to the community.

I'm a student, and so have a heck of a lot of spare time on my hands when it isn't exam time, which unfortunately in the UK is now :(, most of that time is spent on forums or in game. I'm part time self employed as home computer maintenance, building and repairing computers and offering general advice :)

PingDesigns

I've been in web design for nearly 10 years now. I've run my own business, worked for a local web development company, and am now going freelance. I'm looking to "talk shop" with other designers and developers that are like me in the way that I'm always looking for new information. If I can help anyone I would be happy to.

I'm a very strong front-end developer and looking to expand my knowledge about back-end coding such as PHP and JavaScript. If you want to see some of my work, just click the link in my signature to view my portfolio page.

Tim

Hey, my name is Tim. I'm 17 years old and im in school for webdesign :). I'm Dutch i'm sorry if i make english mistakes.

I hope I'll learn something here.

grandestkind

At last, I found the thread for newbies. It almost took me forever. But anyways,

hi everyone! This is your grandestkind or you can just call me Anne. Happy to be here and share knowledge to everybody.

Geese90

hello, im new here. Trying to get a hold of this webdesign stuff. A friend of mine has moved to New York and signed a recording contract. So I'm here to learn ways to really promote him with some unique styles.

Quasha

Oh...I searched all the page and found I have not introduced myself yet....a real shame....

However, I am Quasha from Bangladesh. Looking for a great stay here in future as present.

morry89

Hi everyone! Just registered as a user here... I am a 22 year old web development student who has just started making websites.

Lone Akita

The Lone Akita is here...

Hi :)

best introduce myself, and assure you i aint no spammer son of a bitch.

im Luke, 20.

i am learning how to do mostly the design side of websites, and feel i am pretty close to being ready to go Freelance as a designer.

i may be asking a lot of questions HAHA:p

in advance, i appreciate very much any help. i understand people are SPENDING time when they help you with questions, and it helps me alot.

peace and love.

AntonD

Hey guys.
New to the forum....and more of a customer than a designer.
Name is Anton by the way :)
Nice to meet you all.