Official Introduction Thread

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to welcome all new members to the forum.
If you would like to introduce yourself to members of the forum, and you have over 10 posts, please do so in this thread.
Other members are requested not to keep posting welcome, as it clutters the thread, and I am welcoming all new members in this initial post.

WebbyD

Meh I just wanted to say the forum is awesome! Its very helpful and active which is always a plus!

branda.steve

Hey every one,
I am new in here and I want to say hi to all of the members.
My name is Branda and I am looking forward to learn new things in this forum.

Code My Concept

Hello!

You could say I'm new because I rarely post but I do visit the forum quite often. I'm Grace BTW. Nice meeting you all.

I have a question and don't really know where to ask: Does anyone clean up the pills spam I find everywhere in the forum?

Is really shame because this is a really nice source and well, that spam is just in the way.

anna

Hi Grace! Usually, the spam is cleaned up right away; I'm surprised it's so out of control. That GideonMC is driving me crazy with all his prescription crap!! Well, welcome to the forum!

james786

I had recently join this site. I am James Thomasn, I am from Australia but right now i am in India for my business. Its very interesting and useful. I wanna to be here very often. Its my first post here. Admin feel free to remove it if it is on wrong place.

jrecinto

Hi everyone! I'm here because I recognize the need of a great web design to the success of a site. So I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you guys and hopefully, I get to pitch in with helpful information as well!

ccironny

I suppose I shall introduce myself. Really looking for some good web designers out there, hopefully I can pick up a few things. I'm not very experienced as far as web publishing goes.

Matthew Wilson

Hello!
This seems like an active, not so techy (not my type, but it's okay. :] )
I hope I can help the blogger's of this website with my own website - KeepYourBlog.

And I hope I can get some advice too.

GeneticOpera

Hi guys, I'm new here and to web design. I'm taking classes and trying my best so I hope to get help and be of help on this site. I've taken two beginning design classes, just started DreamWeaver last month, and am goign to enroll in Visual Basics at the end of this month.

All my sites are charity sites that I create for free- but I always feel really bad when the website looks poorly done as the people who own the charities are always working so hard and I feel like I fall short. I've recently recieved a request from Beanies4Babies.org and am going to post my version of that website as soon as the previous designer sends me the hosting information.

bcee

Well. Kind of new here, I am a designer and front-end developer who recently moved from a Senior Flash Development role into my own freelance business.

Here is my Online Portfolio, though it is 2+ years old, I plan a major overhaul soon.

Cheers! Love this forum.