Web Design Forum Launch

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
the funny thing is that i wasn't even supposed to take my car that day. the car i was supposed to be taking wouldn't start, so i tried to jump it and nothing. so i took mine and that's that. lol

AainaA

hmmm in reality, there's no such thing as good or bad luck. try to re-trace your steps backwards and see whom you met along the way prior your sessions of circumstancial experience{s} that spurred the events so to speak

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
trust... if you look up bad luck in a dictionary, it will have my face right next to it. strangely enough, i am so used to it, that it hardly even bothers me anymore... commenly when things go all wrong, the first thing to come out my mounth is "figures" and i can even still laugh about it.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
AainaA said:
there's no such thing as bad or good luck. period
Im with you on that one AA, things may seem like bad luck at the time, in fact a whole series of events may seem like bad luck, but you never know where it may lead or the purpose for it, in this life and even beyond....

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
damn you ian...

well, what do you call it when you just so happen to find 10 bucks on the street? lucky, no?

AainaA

it means that someone is short of 10 bucks, and if you're a good sport, you would bring that 10 bucks to the nearest po lice station or .... you would think and do something altogether different. :p

euh... damning Ian will not help you in any way Z ...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol... i am sure ian won't take me damning him all to seriously. :)

hmmm... well, since i am the police, i can just give myself those 10 bucks! :D

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
me corrupt... never!!! :p actually, i think i usually play the good cop in most situations.