Web Design Forum Launch

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, besides this site wont be going anywhere fast until it gets listed in search engines.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah you should read chroders blog z, its addictive, its even better than slashdot.org

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Although I did notice some recent posts disappear from the blog from september, whats the story behind that?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
maybe they disappeard to the chroder archives? *shrug*

i registered at your site a couple of weeks ago chroder, but to be honest, i was rather blurr as to what i could do at your site once registered. i might stop by there when i get home later on tonight.

i am kind of busy with a large new project myself. however this is a mandatory project...

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?p=1921777472&posted=1#post1921777472

that was a sad, sad day. but she will be better than ever real soon, if all goes well that is. :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
that was a sad, sad day. but she will be better than ever real soon, if all goes well that is. :)
first the computer and then the car, or was it the car then the computer, whats going on?

Chroder

ian said:
Although I did notice some recent posts disappear from the blog from september, whats the story behind that?
I accidentally deleted one, and the other one was about the one I deleted. Been too lazy to put them back.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I saw someone made some spam kind of post
asdasdf something like that, thought maybe there was trouble.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ian said:
first the computer and then the car, or was it the car then the computer, whats going on?
i am telling you... i am on a roll as far as bad luck goes right now. :(

the computer was first, the car broke down on sunday. i have ordered almost all the required parts for the rebuild already, but it will still be a good 2-3 weeks til i get those parts. i still need to order a water pump and timing belt to complete the list of mandatory parts. but i also want to get some upgrade parts to put on while i have it all apart. :p