SEO hosting?

MCMLXXXVI

Hello!
I would like to ask you about shared SEO hosting services. What I need is shared hosting with different C-class IPs. At the moment I managed to find only LINK DROP REMOVED What do you think of them?
Are they good?

Last edited by a moderator:

CenTex Hosting

IMO it's not that bit of a deal any more. I would say I would have your sites on different IP. If you provider has different servers in different places that would be best. I would just not set up 20 sites on the same server with different IP and link them all together.

Joniantrey

As long as you choose what seems to be a reputable hosting service, then you don't need to worry about the C Class IP that you're hosted on. I would recommend you to choose hostgator, siteground or inmotion (http://www.sitegroundwebhostingreviews.com/siteground-vs-inmotion-hosting/) that are perfectly fine choices.

Your C Class IP will only affect you if very shady/spammy site's are hosted alongside yours. Even then, we do not know how significant of an impact it has.

chrishirst

Staff member
Please, IP classing hasn't existed since 1995 when CIDR was first introduced, try and get up to date.

HostCrypto

There no more IP classing, better read more than just make posts.
If you want to do SEO website you should start with advertising.

robertmiler

SEO hosting uses traditional and non-traditional methods to improve the optimization of a website, increasing traffic and sales. It is a type of web hosting that improves the SEO of a website—with the purpose of increasing the searchability of the site, thus generating more sales.

SEO increases your website ranking. SEO hosting in a type of website hosting. Through the SEO hosting service, you grow your website ranking instantly.

Ghyplogic

Other hosts I've used promise a lot before you are a customer, but when you hit a snag their support usually consists of referring you to their knowledge base ...beyond that they want to charge you.

barracudaRec

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Macenergy

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Cilophon

As long as you choose what seems to be a reputable hosting service, then you don't need to worry about the C Class IP that you're hosted on. I would recommend you to choose hostgator, siteground or inmotion (http://www.sitegroundwebhostingreviews.com/siteground-vs-inmotion-hosting/) that are perfectly fine choices.

Your C Class IP will only affect you if very shady/spammy site's are hosted alongside yours. Even then, we do not know how significant of an impact it has.
What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

raizadaassociates

SEO hosting refers to web hosting services designed to optimize a website's search engine performance. It typically involves hosting websites on different IP addresses or servers to create unique digital footprints, helping to improve search engine rankings. SEO-friendly hosting often includes features like faster load times, secure servers, and dedicated IP addresses.

Visit for more information:
Law firm in delhi
Divorce Lawyer in delhi
Civil Lawyer in delhi
Criminal Litigation Lawyers in delhi
Cyber crime lawyer in Delhi