SEO hosting?

MCMLXXXVI

Hello!
I would like to ask you about shared SEO hosting services. What I need is shared hosting with different C-class IPs. At the moment I managed to find only LINK DROP REMOVED What do you think of them?
Are they good?

Last edited by a moderator:

CenTex Hosting

IMO it's not that bit of a deal any more. I would say I would have your sites on different IP. If you provider has different servers in different places that would be best. I would just not set up 20 sites on the same server with different IP and link them all together.

Joniantrey

As long as you choose what seems to be a reputable hosting service, then you don't need to worry about the C Class IP that you're hosted on. I would recommend you to choose hostgator, siteground or inmotion (http://www.sitegroundwebhostingreviews.com/siteground-vs-inmotion-hosting/) that are perfectly fine choices.

Your C Class IP will only affect you if very shady/spammy site's are hosted alongside yours. Even then, we do not know how significant of an impact it has.

chrishirst

Staff member
Please, IP classing hasn't existed since 1995 when CIDR was first introduced, try and get up to date.

HostCrypto

There no more IP classing, better read more than just make posts.
If you want to do SEO website you should start with advertising.