Say It!

AainaA

stef was bored, so I had to help him get out of his boredom - unfortunately he didn't realise that the person behind the idea has "insanitrinity" in her initials :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
aa thinks i have much to learn yet, whilst she doesn't realize that we never stop learning, thus, there is always much to be learnt. :p

AainaA

stef thinks i need to learn - i don't want to anymore. the more i know the less i know of anything :D

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
that is very close to the truth, but actually, it's the more we know, the more reliaze how little we really do know, as we realize how much there is to be known.

aa... has a lot of 'a's in her name. :p

(don't mind me... i am tired and in a weird mood)

AainaA

stef is always in a wierd mode anyways, so don't mind him
hey what happened to the rest of the board? are they less bored than we are?

hmmmm

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
aa has surpast my post count.

no clue where the rest of the members are.... *shrug*

pipit

AainaA said:
stef is always in a wierd mode anyways, so don't mind him
hey what happened to the rest of the board? are they less bored than we are?

hmmmm

(sorry....didn't have a change to get onl lately....no pc....no lab....no internet connection....hiks)

aa is half indonesian. :)

Chroder always make me want to taste those "ice-caps" ^yummy^ :p

ian

Administrator
Staff member
pipit is a master bridge player
Yeah I cant walk past a starbucks now without wanting to walk in and get an ice cappacino.

[tab]

Opera/Firefox on Debian
Staff member
Ian is going to lose a certain bet... for sure.

I can't help thinking of "Battlestar Galactica" when I hear "Starbucks".

ian

Administrator
Staff member
[tab] just thinks he will win the bet.
When I hear Starbucks, I think how American.......I wonder if they have one in eastgardens?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i wish they had one here, a starbucks that is. :)

ian is taking over planet internet! :eek:

[edit]
and he is going to name it bob! :D lol, just had the end of titan a.e. in mind. :p
[/edit]

AainaA

Ian needs a vacation, [tab] needs a cuddle, Z needs a frappucinno {try Rhumba, with cream - they're deeeeeeeeeeelicious!!} and Pipit is a dame who plays hands like an engineer. :D

We're all from the latest Internet to hit the WWW - Ian is still deciding on the brand :)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
no car = no frappocinno, cappucinno or expresso for me. :(

ian hopes that the posts regarding his plans for taking over the ianternet will be considered a joke by his competition.

[tab]... well nothing new there, as his laziness has kept him from actually doing anything.

pipit recieves my best wishes for life after college.

chroder has disappeared in never never lan with dave.

aa is probably hungry, no later than after reading this post by me. :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh, and i had dinner at my parents house at 6:30 pm and then went and ate another dinner from a buffet at the local chinese place at 7:30 pm. now it's midnight and i have a pizza that i am about to eat! :D