round 2... finally!!!

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
let's say i quoted one of your bigger posts and i wanted to reply to each part of it as i have done in a few threads in here already. now, if you have a couple of smilies in there already and then i use some as well, i go over the 4 :) limit quite quickly.

AainaA

well, if you wanted to add more than the stipulated amount of smilies, it would be natural to unquote the smilies in the quote non?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes, but it would be so much easier to not have to worry about that. i rarely sit down and count the smillies in ones post before quoting it. you know what i mean? :)

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
as much as i have been smoking lately, i think it'd still have to pass... however, it would be pretty funny to give people a light with that at a bar or club. :p

AainaA

how could you miss the .... chill room? Its the only thing I thought was "original" enough to bring on a camping trip somewhere...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
AainaA said:
how could you miss the .... chill room? Its the only thing I thought was "original" enough to bring on a camping trip somewhere...
i guess the XL lighter was blocking my view to where i didn't see it. :p

actually, i just kind of flew over those pages real quick.

AainaA

heh...

Long ago the ancestors of penguins were birds that could fly. However, they evolved to become superb divers, and in the process lost the power of flight. A flying bird has to minimise its weight. For example, all flying birds have hollow bones. In contrast, to be a successful diver a penguin wants to keep it's weight high, so they have solid bones. Penguins are excellent divers, they can dive to depths of 300m and remain down for up to 20 minutes. While penguins cannot fly in the air, they do seem to fly through the water - if you ever get the chance to see penguins swimming in a large and deep pool you will never again say they can't fly!
More info on these loveable birds here

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol... i have seen peguins many times, yet i wouldn't say they can fly per say.

AainaA

course they can fly.... just put chroder on an airplane somewhere... and the next thing you;ll see is.....