round 2... finally!!!

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ian, it's about time you made a WMF replacement! finally i can live out my wildest post whoring fantasies again!!! *evilgrin*

we need our smillies back... :shrug: :zwelcome: and all the others! :)

Chroder

Yeah :D Time to spam this place up :p

You have to convince ian to put the coding forums back though ><

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
Chroder said:
Yeah :D Time to spam this place up :p

You have to convince ian to put the coding forums back though ><
i agree on both points! :p lol

actually i was trying to find the all so famous suggestion forum to no avail. i was gonna ask where the coding forums or web dev forums went. :)

AainaA

you guys!
too short? what is with this? I can't seem to write less than 2 words or what? or do I have to write a thesis here before anything gets published :D

Chroder

Hey AA :D Welcome back ;)

I know, ian thinks we're going to spam so he makes us write up huge articles just post :rolleyes:

;)

AainaA

post what? opps... that's just a two word... so I'd have to write a thesis then... how did you get to answer so fast? You're a bottier bot than I am :p

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Chroder said:
What can I say, I like to post, and I like to post fast! :p
The fast and the furious 3
Its gonna be about post whores not street racers
Ahhh what am I talking about...

AainaA

tell me about it Ian....

talking of which, chroder.... bottier or nuttier? fast/rapid white water posting is not the in thing - its gotta be legible for even the nuttiest of all bots to comprehend :D

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Chroder said:
LoL I don't know! :p
I saw the fast and the furious 1 on tv last night, havent seen it before, cause the DVD I borrowed way back didnt work and they didnt have a replacement when I took it back.

AainaA

i saw it on cable a few nights ago... and thought about what ian had to say about it just a few months ago about it... couldn't fathom how anyone could enjoy it :(

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I liked 2Fast2Furious
damn movies like that is why I have to spend the next 3 months walking :(

AainaA

walking? I thought you had gotten yourself a car or something like that... anyways, walking is good, and if you had wanted movies cheaply, you know you can always drop me a pm...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ian said:
I liked 2Fast2Furious
damn movies like that is why I have to spend the next 3 months walking :(
that's why you should keep it legal... lol... who am kidding... :rolleyes:

those movies are extremely unrealistic in so many ways. it's sad. :(

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ian, curiousity bites me... what's with the 4 smily per post limit? it becomes a pain when quoting people.