Gmail Invites

jancz3rt

Anyone want GMAIL invites?

I have three more GMAIL invites...and they keep on giving me more and more! I mean I converted like 10 people from Hotmail and Yahoo to Gmail and have this cool feeling about it. GMAIL RULEZ!

JAN :D

Send me an e-mail to : [email protected]

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I have all the invites I need, yeah I like gmail, especially the generous size limit on email it can store.

suz

Google are pretty smart for spreading the word this way. Soon they'll have everyone using gmail instead of hotmail. Well except for Z maybe :) About time someone came along and did that.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, i still have my hotmail as well and use it too! :p i have a lot of old emails in there that i want to hang on to, so i think my hotmail will be around for a while yet. :) but i guess me finally opening a gmail account after the many invites i have passed on is a step in the right direction. :)

SuperSmash

I'd offer mine, but it seems you all have plenty to go around.

It's interesting, the speed that these invites are going out. I mean, for starters, everyone gets 6 invites (after a while). That means if everyone used them, the number of users is going up exponentially by a power of 6. Since people don't, lets say it is just a by a power of 2 or 3. It seems like Gmail will hardly need to go "public" since most anyone that would want an account will already have one by the time the beta is over.

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i still have a some too... but don't know anyone that would want one. :shrug:

btw, welcome back AA, it's been a while.

Praetor

Hehe i got a Gmail account once ... and within 4 minutes of signing in the first time i forgot the password ... hehe shows how much i cared for it LOL.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Thats what I did with my first gmail account as well.
But I use it now.