Gmail Invites

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone have any gmail invites to spare, if anyone does, can you please pm me with an invite. Thanks.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I have seen a few posts around, but never got one, now I see how they could come in handy.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Nah its alright, dont go to any trouble, just if you get a spare one in future, keep me in mind.

[tab]

Opera/Firefox on Debian
Staff member
I have some to give away, but they're having probs with their servers and I can't send any right now... shouldn't be long though.

AainaA

Ian... you're the first I'd thought would get an invite... and Chroder, and [tab], SuZ, Z... but I'm really surprised you didn't have one either...

we're a bunch of losers :(

ian

Administrator
Staff member
yep got the one i needed from [tab], though a few more wouldnt go astray.

AainaA

thank you Pipit! You're a gem :)
someone registered my famous name lah so i have to register as something else instead :(

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
congrats to your newly aquired gmail account aa! :)

am i the only that is content with the crappy hotmail account? it's not like i need to use it more than 4 weeks out of the year anyways, and even then i could still use my pop mail accounts via a web interface. *shrug*

ian

Administrator
Staff member
yahoo had the worst email allowance, but they upgraded to 1000mb to compete with google.

[tab]

Opera/Firefox on Debian
Staff member
I lost a lot of e-mail from my hotmail account that I wanted to keep... I got a bunch of spam that put me over my 2mb limit, so they deleted some of my old mail to make room for the spam. Stupid Hotmail...!!!