For a new business / for my new job

jump74

Yes, the web today is very simple. Users like being able to see what they need to see as soon as they load your site. It needs to load fast and not much 3D is used. However animations will become more popular as HTML5 and CSS3 is further supported.

Also, whenever possible if the user doesn't need a CMS I don't base it off one. Lots of unnecessary code. That benefits you as well because most likely when they need maintenance they will pay you per hour.

Thank-you very much for your opinions PRIVATE-I and Benjamin.

With your tool, today, it is not possible to have a very fast load for the first Page "Entrez" (because it is flash , and not html5-css3). For the other pages in the site, it is possible , we have a pre-load system with network speed calculation (this module is not today integrate in http://resolution-web-mobile.jkastafiore.com).
In fact, we think if you don't use a mobile equipment you have the flash site because we think: you have a desktop with high speed network,
or you are in mobile , you have automatically the mobile html site (very speed).

After your last answers of Benjamin and barricades, we think of the creation of a tool based on Wordpress, of templates responsive with html5-css3, one the 3rd technology.

This 3rd technology should enable us to present a base of animation without expecting the standardization of html5-css3 on the whole of the browsers

Why Wordpress : the community is important,
Fork cms, Impresspages, centurion cms : the community is still weak

For our current tool, we will put it at the dustbin, damage, but it seems that it does not have any more a business.

Maybe, Do you know the good tool html5-css3 where it is possible to create quickly a site for desktop and mobile with animations? time of creation = price of site

Thank-you very much for your patience and your answers.
Yours Sincerely, (excuse-me for my bad English)
Jean-Paul

NOTA : We think, without simple animation, we don't have difference: perhaps we are mistaken! site with a small-good but fast animation = our difference, our trademark

Last edited:

jump74

Yes, the web today is very simple. Users like being able to see what they need to see as soon as they load your site. It needs to load fast and not much 3D is used. However animations will become more popular as HTML5 and CSS3 is further supported.

Also, whenever possible if the user doesn't need a CMS I don't base it off one. Lots of unnecessary code. That benefits you as well because most likely when they need maintenance they will pay you per hour.

Hello, (Excuse-me for my bad English)
After your last opinions for my site (http://resolution-web-mobile.jcastafiore.com), I decided to try to do better with Wordpress 3.3.2 (Wordpress 3.4 is not yet stable).
I started with Wordpress 3.3.2 English.
Unfortunately, I have not found the answers to my questions: the links appear to be obsolete.

Can somebody help me? Perhaps Benjamin?

- What is the best or good settings of security, speed, seo in Wordpress? or a link with this information.
- Where can i find a good updated link of list of Wordpress pings? (wordpress.org update service?)
- The plugins in Worpress.org list, are they the must (the best) (with stars position)?

Thank you all for your patience and your help.
Very humbly.
Jean-Paul