Not open for further replies.

Chroder

Mmmm
09-11-2004_icedcap.jpg

ian

Administrator
Staff member
food doesnt last long enough with me to be taking photo's of it
so know I know what a Timmies IceCap is.
Im thirsty now..

AainaA

euh Z.... you're always hungry when it comes to ... anyways, when are you NEVER hungry? when you're full? or satisfied? :p

pipit

Hi everyone!!! first post here :)
mmmhh.... getting thirsty here.....Oooohhh, that's the ice-cap you, canadian means. seems delicious.....^Yummy
I myself never drink alcohol. *forbidden*
I'm a big fan of coffee and chocolate
but I always enjoy making my own-cappucino/moccacino or hot-indonesian-traditionall drink. u can arrange/mix/ anything u want to make
my fave-easiest one=cappucino instant+water+iced+banana= blender it, than put it on glass, add waffer/chocolate there. ^yummy

AainaA

hiya pipit! great to see you join us here at wdf! {Ian, did you notice the acronym of this forum?}

banana? mine used to be

pitted dates + milk + ice + blend = sumptious throughout the year
until i discovered the delicacy of .... :p

later,

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
wdf... hmmm... yup, i noticed it also. thought it would have been funny if it was wtf instead! :D

AainaA

i would have to second that - now that you've discovered you're all insanely insane, what trend are you going to trailblaze for 2005? giveaways please...

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i would be more than happy to exept some giveaways! :D

i have always known that i am crazy! :p

AainaA

LOL .... nooooooooo what i meant was your ideas for making the less insane miserable :p
what would it be that you'd do to make it pitiable for them :D

AainaA

yeah you would have to, to them wouldn't you... now they'll just hide in their closet and refuse to come out and play :D

Status
Not open for further replies.