Working Out

AK Web Design

This is a thread to talk about your works outs, your supplements, exercises, or anything related to these things.

What do you guys think about taking protein and creatine?

ishie

Creatine users are more susceptible to cramps and pulled muscles. I would stick to protein supplements.

ccironny

Work out with weights 4 days a week and 1 day strictly cardio. Always warm up with 20 minutes of cardio and try to end the work out with 10 minutes.

Protein is a great supplement if you choose the right one. A lot of protein drinks are very high calorie and contain massive amounts of fats. But there are a few drinks out there that are fairly low calorie, just have to look for them.

bianca13

I am actually not a healthy eater. I usually eat whatever is available.
But I exercise a lot, which is in form of sports that's why I am fit.
I do badminton, a bit of swimming, and jogging whenever I could. :)

ThePilot

I started doing P90X recently. But haven't kept up with it 100% yet. It's a tough workout and definitely seeing some results already.

cleah

I exercise for about three to four times a week.
Basically, I do a lot jogging and running.
Then, I play sports as well, which is tennis.
I do not take any supplements, just pure exercising and healthy eating.
And.. lots of water! :)

nedo

I only do push ups every morning, I am planing to start running this summer, bu I planned it last one and nothing happened... but I need to do it, this chair is killing me.

springmedia

Surfing at least once a week,
Rowing once a week and Circuits training twice.

gotta keep active, you don't get much exercise at the computer :)

britney

Before I exercise a lot. I do jogging and engage myself to different sports. I feel I am healthy during those years. When I started to work, I wasn't able to maintain my exercise habit. Is it possible to stay healthy without proper exercise?

AK Web Design

You can eat healthy all the time, but that's hard. It'll be easier if you could just find time to go for a run 2 or 3 times a week. Or yoga to tone up.

dianabarone0127

I'm not really conscious with my food. i eat if i love them to it. but I love working out. I do gyms every week and play sports every week ends.