Where do you go for your holidays?

kring

We do spend our holidays in Camelot castle Hotel! The place was cool and very relaxing! What makes it good also is that you will surely enjoy the beautiful scenery and its wonderful, charming place as well as a dog friendly hotel! :)

harry.grv

Where do you go for your holidays?just would like to know if you travel a lot? This year I haven't got any holiday because of work?

Regards.

I don't travel a lot, but I want to have my vacation in some parts of the Philippines, explore the place and have some relaxation

logosdesign

I would prefer going some COOL and calm place where I can find some relaxation, some fresh air from mountains and NO CONTACT WITH THIS BUSY AND NOISY WORLD! Only me and some soft music... I pray I get this chance soon!

fondox4

this year i will travel to South Africa first because of the World Cup and to see the wonderful landscape there... if i have time left i will try to travel a little bit around in Africa

waynede

I have literally just got back from Jamaica, but in previous years I have been Mexico, Egypt and Spain mainly for the sun :D

JoomlaExpert

Very nice question! This Christmas Holiday I was really planning to go shopping and play online games everyday..This would help me relieve stress from all the days work....What do you think?

ishie

We already have a plan for the holidays. We will definitely go somewhere quiet where we can escape the hustle and bustle in the city. Still looking for a good hotel though.

RAJO

i usually spend it with friends at a near by lake or something it is very relaxing, you should try it