What is the key of SEO?

Hi , What is the key of SEO? Generally i know A website that is well optimized for search engines "speaks the same language" as its potential visitor base with keywords for SEO that help connect searchers to your site. but want to know in depth please share your knowledge.

Unique and informative content is the key of SEO. Content is the king of SEO. When your content is unique and informative then visitors' visits to your site and click increase traffic shortly.

ambee21

SEO keywords are the keywords and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your site via search engines. A website that is well optimized for search engines "speaks the same language" as its potential visitor base with keywords for SEO that help connect searchers to your site.

VEGA366362

What you need is an expert's opinion. Since this domain of work evolved in all possible directions, there are several avenues which can be chased in order to maximize site hits. It will be impossible for me to highlight everyone of them as I am sure I will miss few.

Try registering with one of my client's for whom I advertise. They are experts in this line of work and they will charge you very modestly and give you the best possible outcome. You pay as you require something concise to fit your need.

Please use this link to register if you decide to go down this vendor oriented way and keep me in loop as well. Cheers!

3dclever

Unique and eyecatchy contents according to your keywords always play role of king in SEO. Big search engines like Google, Bing love always unique contents and regular update.

Mercy22

The main key of seo is technical seo, on page seo and off page seo. and very much important thing to keep in mind is website should be user friendly and content should be unique.

tomylee1

Well, I guess, apart from on-page Seo and off-page Seo, a webmaster must look into the value of social media. The key to success in attracting target based traffic is hidden somewhere in social media.

With the Frequent Google Algorithm updates, here are the keys of SEO that makes your business to achieve success via organic SEO. Focus on these things:-
1. On-Page Optimization
- make your website Mobile friendly.
- unique and informative content with AI equipped
- use INternal Links to your web pages
- Add blog section, weather if you are running ecommerce store.
- Optimize your eCommerce store Product pages with reviews section there.
- Schema at product pages if you are running eCommerce shop
- Focus on UI/UX
- if running eCommerce shopping Ads, then create Customized product feeds.

2. Off-page Optimization
- Focus on Relevancy while creating backlinks
- Achieve to get links from those websites having high DA and PA