Website Design

cit

Hello,
I work for a non profit summer camp and would LOVE if someone could do me a HUGE favor and put together a nice simple website for me. I can't really provide much money because it would all come out of my own pocket, but if you are looking for experience or a testimonial from a pretty big company, we'd be happy to do this for you. It would be your creative project and very little input from our end.

Please let me know. Thanks so much in advance.

mVaillette

Well, I want to help out (a lot) however I am very inexperienced so my participation would depend upon what your vision for the site entails. It sounds like that is pretty open but what does the site have to do/accomplish, for instance?

What's the story behind this summer camp, anyways?

Have a nice evening =)

cit

i can't send private messages, so if you are interested, please send me one! thanks so much for the interest

anna

Hello,
I work for a non profit summer camp and would LOVE if someone could do me a HUGE favor and put together a nice simple website for me. I can't really provide much money because it would all come out of my own pocket, but if you are looking for experience or a testimonial from a pretty big company, we'd be happy to do this for you. It would be your creative project and very little input from our end.

Please let me know. Thanks so much in advance.

I will be happy to do it for you IF my child can attend the summer camp for free. He needs the experience. Thanks!