website builder?

mags

hi

I am looking at designing simple webpages for babies (I am a stay at home mum myself) I would like to upload all the different templates onto my website allowing visitors to build their own pages and uploading the photos. Does anyone know how complicated it is, doubt if it can be done with dreamweaver..?Can it? Would I need a specific software for this? many thanks in advance to all of you reading this x

jjoshua

Do you want to design webpages? or create a website? If you want to create a website, try wordpress.com its a blogging script. Very easy to add themes and designs with no coding.

rhonda

Wordpress for Content - Photogallery with Coppermine

Hi, I agree with everyone, I love Wordpress. Have you ever tried the open source photo album program Coppermine? It is great. You can make photo albums, users can comment on photos, etc. I have used this program for some of my clients. If you want to check out the albums go to my portfolio with this link

http://www.netqwik.com/web-design-loudoun-virginia-va.html

On this page the Galaxy Granite website has the photogallery. (Sample 14, Row 5). This is a free program. If you would like help installing it, please let me know.

Zorin

I had heard a lots of good stuff about Site2you.com website builder, you can visit them and figure out what to do.

JoomlaExpert

There are other options that wordpress. Joomla could be good start for your websites. You have nothing to worry about it because you can learn it fast with joomla video tutorials.