Web/Graphics Designer Needed

Askade.my

Hi all!

We are currently in need of a Graphics/Web designer to do a small job livening up our website. Just buttons, forms etc. The site is currently is beta testing and we want it to look great when it goes live.

Unfortunately we cannot offer financial compensation, however the work will look great in your portfolio and if we like your work, you may well hear from us again when we have some money to play with.

If you're interested message me or email me at [email protected].

If you want to see the website before you get in touch and get an idea of the job, head to http://askade.my or www.askademy.com

Cheers folks!
Mike x

d a v e

"Unfortunately we cannot offer financial compensation, however the work will look great in your portfolio and if we like your work, you may well hear from us again when we have some money to play with."

oh dear. the familiar story. you really cant find a little bit of money to give out your own pockets?
how about getting some university related advertising on the site?

potential employers who can reach a student market? something discreet but that would cover some small graphic work?

how many people are in your team? put in a tenner each and at least offer something for people's time.

otherwise feel free to justify yourselves as to why you can't offer any money at all and someone *may* be interested.

Askade.my

oh dear. the familiar story. you really cant find a little bit of money to give out your own pockets?
Not right now, no.

how about getting some university related advertising on the site?
The site is not yet live - it's currently in testing in order to make sure the finished product works perfectly.

how many people are in your team? put in a tenner each and at least offer something for people's time. otherwise feel free to justify yourselves as to why you can't offer any money at all and someone *may* be interested.
There's 2 of us. One is a full time student himself (is trying to get in touch with graphic designers but distance learning limits his routes of communication). I am employed and in a week or two would most likely be able to offer a financial reward, however until I actually get paid, I wouldn't like to promise.

[/QUOTE]

anna

Hi all!

We are currently in need of a Graphics/Web designer to do a small job livening up our website. Just buttons, forms etc. The site is currently is beta testing and we want it to look great when it goes live.

Unfortunately we cannot offer financial compensation, however the work will look great in your portfolio and if we like your work, you may well hear from us again when we have some money to play with.

If you're interested message me or email me at [email protected].

If you want to see the website before you get in touch and get an idea of the job, head to http://askade.my or www.askademy.com

Cheers folks!
Mike x

There's no such thing as a "small job" and I think this belongs in the "offers" and "requests" section...

n1c0_ds

Why should we offer you free work? There are plenty of much more important and helpful non-profits that will accept our free work.

Most freelancers charge anywhere between 30 and 120$ an hour to design sites because we create value.

WebSquad

Hey Mike feel free to click the link in our signature. The Web Squad is a POWER-HOUSE of website and graphic designers backed with an arsenal of talent.