web directories

Status
Not open for further replies.

car-zone

Link building through submission to web directories is an important part of the overall link building mix. Here you will find a list of over 2000 free web directories that will give you a one way text link with no reciprocal link required as well as paid web directories that do the same. Getting more and more one way text links through directory submissions is an effective way to build your link popularity. Whether you are looking to do a free directory submission or are willing to pay for the top web directories on the internet, our extensive web directories list and free directory submission tool will help you submit to directories more easily and get more one way text links to your site.
Back when the search engines started tracking link popularity as part of their ranking algorithms, they were looking for links that pointed to websites and counted them as votes for that website. When people found out that having links pointing to your website was important they started doing reciprocal link exchanges. Because link popularity could now be manufactured, the search engines gave different amount of weight to links depending on what type they were.
One way links seemed to be more powerful because that most likely meant that one website was linking to another because they wanted the visitors to their site to know about the website they were linking to. It was a unbiased "vote" for that website. There is debate on whether one way text links are more important now than reciprocal links but in my opinion, I would say they are more important to search engines. (Cool tool to calculate.

aartig

For free directory and article submission, a great source in my knowledge is a Directory Critic.com Use it once and for sure you will find out the thousand of free submission there..

Have a happy traffic!!

jaggi

Your already have PR1. Apart from this i believe your title tag is too short. Your keyword phrase should appear in the title tag, meta description tag, meta keyword tag (although some search engine do not consider this tag),h1 tag etc. Then there are off page options like one way link building,article submission, blog. You must take care that the site you are linking to should be relevant to yours. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.