Web design website

enat

I think it looks nice.. If anything I'd remove the ENGLISH tab, you don't want people looking at "Under construction" spam.

ancom

hmm...to be honest, I put it to force myself to finish the english part:)

I hope I'll do it soon.

Thanks for your comment.

Fireproofgfx

In chrome it looks like this
Untitled-1.jpg
you will want to fix that.

leroy30

Hi.

I think it is OK. In saying that I can't say much because my own website is neglected!

The menu background looks a bit blurry and I don't like the choice of colour (for the menu).

Also the pencil image is very low quality.

The slide transition effect is really cool but I think it's moving too fast.. I barely have time to take in one slide before it is moving on to the next.

I feel like the drop shadow under the blue part of the background should be removed so the blue just suddenly stops to white. Then put a drop shadow on the 'page' part. It looks like there is a page floating in front of the background but you can't see the edges.

Use CSS3 for rounded corners and drop shadows. IE7 and IE8 doesn't support it but never mind, we are all moving on. The page will still work without it. It will save you lots of messing around with images and make the page load faster.

You need a logo! I don't like the text at the top that says websajtovi.co.rs

Well, there's a few for consideration. Keep it up!

Le-roy

DHDdirect

You can still have border radius and drop shadow in older browsers using CSS3PIE to accommodate those that still have XP/IE8 such as too many business that don't want to move on ;-)

Looks good on Chrome 15.0.874.121 m

jumpingspider

I've open it with FF and Chrome and I say it looks pretty the same.

Also the pencil image is very low quality.

I have to agree on this 'pencil' thing. Le-roy has made some valid 'things' to consider! Look at those things! It's a good start though!

ancom

Hey, thank you guys for detailed reviews. I will continue to work on this website, so I'll consider your opinions. I understand I have to change those pencils... Unfortunatelly, I have some big projects for clients and don,t have much time, but after new year, I will make some changes...Thanks again:)