Typography Question

CaldwellYSR

So the first time I asked for a review on a site of mine it was almost unanimous that my typography needed work. I'm working on redoing my portfolio site to be something more normal and I want to get an opinion before I actually finish the site as to what you guys think about the typography.

Here's the site

Almo99

So the first time I asked for a review on a site of mine it was almost unanimous that my typography needed work. I'm working on redoing my portfolio site to be something more normal and I want to get an opinion before I actually finish the site as to what you guys think about the typography.

Here's the site

As trivial as it may sound, I really don't like the overly stylized 'W' in the green font. It immediately jumps out. Just my two cents. :)

CaldwellYSR

As trivial as it may sound, I really don't like the overly stylized 'W' in the green font. It immediately jumps out. Just my two cents. :)

Haha yeah it does stick out like a sore thumb. Funny because that's one of the only letters in that font that's like that.

EDIT: Also I just realized the site is HUGE! I've been designing it with chrome zoomed out to 75% so I need to work on that too. So if you don't mind zoom out to 75% when you judge it ;)

Last edited: