The Vacation Thread

AK Web Design

So I just booked a 7 night cruise to the Bahamas at the end of next year. I've never been on a cruise or been to an island before so this is pretty exciting.

Anyone else been on any trips lately? Or is anyone planning a trip?

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just got orders (I'm active duty USAF) to Tinker AFB, OK and I'm currently stationed at Elmendorf AFB, AK. That said, we plan to drive the ALCAN highway down. Looking forward to the trip.

ruz32

That is so cool! It's nice to take a break after a year of hard work. What cruiseline did you go for? I'm still saving up for an Asian cruise adventure. For now, we will be going for a beach vacation. :)

dianabarone0127

Vacation Thread

For this year 2011, I'm going to Macau. It would be my first time to be out of our Country. 3months from now month of May 2011. I'm very excited.

thomas206

I don't have very much money/time for vacations, but my next one most likely will be for a wedding down in San Diego. But I do enjoy taking fun little trips about my beautiful state or to Canada.

daniel_moore

Going to Mexico in november for my sisters wedding, staying on a resort I keep asking her where it is exactly but I can never remember I think it's dorada but not sure should be a giggle