Simple website position issue

jmejiacty

URGENT! CSS issue!

Hello everyone,

I've commissioned someone to build my website, www.jerrymejia.com, but although the function is more or less there, I would LOVE it if the entire website were centered at any browser window size. I've been wracking my brain to get around this issue and the web developer is at a loss as well. Can someone please point us in the right direction?! Would GREATLY appreciate it!!! Thanks!

When you're in the website, scroll to the right to see what I mean. Thanks again...

Last edited by a moderator:

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
Haha, they took so long to load I didnt even notice the images the first time.
you can still centre it, youll just have to make the horiz scroll wrapped as well.
Probably best to use a jquery slideshow.
Must admit it "can" be done well.
But I dont think this is it.

PixelPusher

Super Moderator
Staff member
I must admit, it's concerning that your web developer/designer does not know how to center a page. That is web design 101 :eek:

I would look into Phraeddee's suggestion of using a js slideshow.

Janja

I didn't even realize the page was more then the one page.... maybe not too great for usability??? Also my 5 cents, the font is very small....if you want to get customers that are over 30 years old, I would suggest using a larger font ;)
Check out " jquery localscroll", that would be best for your website. This site was built with it. Click the navigation to see what I mean.
http://squeezeoflimestudio.com/

WebSquad

If I can make some useful critiques the most important thing is centering a page is absolute newb stuff and any designer with a grain of intelligence can do it. Now as for the design I hope you advised your designer to make it so boring and unattractive otherwise you got ripped off. The coding method is archaic and doesn't implore any of the industry's latest techniques in handling images and galleries. Look for a new website designer.