Sequential?

AainaA

you cook the lasagne, and you'll do the dishes :D I'm too lazy to even contemplate the idea of going out - maybe I'll just eat it :p

AainaA

actually its simple to cook it you know... even the pasta is easy to create. Albeit SuZ has loads of experience there.. hmm where is she? Haven't seen her for a long time

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, but it's much more like me to avoid all the additional work. i like to spend more time eating than cooking. :)

AainaA

yeah right... eating i mean. we'd make a perfect couple - lazy, unmotivated, and ...{fill in the blanks}

AainaA

hahaha... yeah i can imagine...

probable conversation:

A: Schweetie, could you puh-leese pass me the salt
Z: Sure.. oh, but it's... oh there' goes the phone {the salt shaker is near the phone - and A always answer the phone first}

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol... come on now, give me more credit than that... *hides cell phone under table* :D :p

AainaA

oh you're soooo schweet.. besides, there's the door bell now. I bet its Georgie our patisserie guy downstairs.. he's always baking these delicious chocolate eclairs - you know the ones you like :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
combining two of my favorite things is always a good thing! :)

1. food
2. freebies

lol...what's a patisserie though?

AainaA

yeah i know... i think Georgie likes you a lot, he always seem to be bitchy with me around...

oh you know, the guy who bakes all those freebie food downstairs.. baker... somehow he reminds me of tht wicked witch in Hansel + Gratel

AainaA

but you've got strong arms, and nice buns. how can you possibly get scared? you're sooo strong :D

I think we're gonna get banned soon - we're really priming up this forum aren't we?

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
meh... it's the best activity this place has had in a while. my arms really aren't all that anymore... i really need to start going to gym or something along those lines.

AainaA

and me too. I walked quite a distance when i was in abu dhabi... one day. never again shall i walk in the hot sun of abu dhabi.. its crazy.. you don't see people on bikes there.. they're all spoilt with their german made cars