screen res problem/frames

spencer

hello im kinda new to web design, i use dreamweaver 4

the site i am designing uses frames, i want those frames to stay in there place if i was to reduce or enlarge the window i was veiwing it in, also i would like the site to remain the same in both 800x600 & 1024x768 screen res, (i built it in 1024) all the flash text and frames mess up in 800x600, please help,

here is the site address www.queenmarysrevenge.com (click the name to enter) take a look to see what i mean.

your help will be much appreciated
many thanks

StephanieCordray

suggestions... unless you want to do a major overhaul you can set the width of the header image to 100% so that it shrinks to fit the 800x600 resolution for the first frame, then add some height to links frame so that the links can wrap instead of being cut off.

An aside since you didn't ask for a review... the red text is not very legible against the "blindfolds" in the background... it actually shows up better against the black but the text is larger than the black spaces, so... you might want to experiment with bolder red or some other color that will stand out against both black and white.