review

SplitElement

Nice use of the Cuber. I like it, but I'm not a fan of auto-playing music that you can't turnoff. Oh, and I think your navigation can be better. Be more creative with it.

springmedia

Nice cuber, need to have a switch to turn the music off, other than that an interecting concept, especially your video gallery.

jumpingspider

didn't review it because i read that it had music you can't turn off :(

lol,why? you could have at least take a look for a second. Your opinion would count as well,maybe you can give a good review!

For me,it looks great. I like the cube like other as well. Color and Navigation no complaint!

chrisphoto

Thank you

Hi and thank you for your review. I have changed the sound and has volume control. The site has eco friendly sign as is is stored in an eco friendly hosting powered by wind - so it's also eco friendly :)

I also want to change the menu style to something better :)

Thank you all :)

indradoang

Hmm, design is too simple and cu3er in that size realy dont fit there, background dont fit there too, music cant be turned off.

I really sugest you to redesign entire site, this is not good at all, it must be better because its site about webdesign and it represents your skills.

If you dont have better ideas for design, take a look here

http://www.google.com/search?q=css+...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

to get inspiration.

can you make website like chris did. i'm afraid you can't. cause i think you both are from different background. chris make a website with flash background. and you suggested chris to look about css. it means chris has to redesign almost all of his website. simple or not, i'm sure it's a choice. and chris choose the simple one.

for me, the design of chris's web is good, no doubt. i like the way he put the background. the color is also prety for me.but i dont know how his website in google traffic. i just take a look for a while

keep on creating something great ..