Review of my site

dgheorghe

Looking good

Your portofolio is pretty good,but I think that you didn't finish yet.Anyway,I like your simply design..maybe I will need your services someday :)

disenoweb

I dont like your "design" because their is no design.

And your client website seems like an template. You just have started with webdesign no? If it were your design (of the client website) you wouldnt insert the "copyright" informations like that. It looks terrible

Why does your site, a site promoting your web design buisness, say designed by milo? Why are people using pre made templates and saying " hey look at me, Im a web designer".

fahimc97

I dont like your "design" because their is no design.

And your client website seems like an template. You just have started with webdesign no? If it were your design (of the client website) you wouldnt insert the "copyright" informations like that. It looks terrible

What do you mean about the copyright info and I did the design myself. I always do the copyright like that, is it wrong? and yeah, i have just started out.

With my website, i wanted the design to be simple and the main focus was on ease of use and fuctionality