Review my sites plz :)

webstudent123

on LOL- server graphic image- bad cut out, looks amateur- easy fix though-(adjust your wand tool settings or use a polywand) also your logo could use some enhancing-

Family guy...great, but as already stated, watch you copyright infringement laws, especially since you are advertising it...

webstudent123

LOL- bad server graphic cut out, re-cut with magnetic lasso or set the feather of you magic wand to a deeper setting- also your logo could use some work

Family guy- great site, but as stated already, watch it with you copyright infringements-

POWW

The website looks pretty good! I love the layout and colour scheme! and I particularly love the boxes for each of the "Plan" types. The only thing I don't really like is the logo because it's a bit hard to read and not great quality. Another suggestion would be make the "Hottest Deals" banner animated, because everything is just so static!

Nice work!

Dante

On lolhosting you misspelled coolest as collest in the green banner area.
It looks good but as the others said there are a few things that need a little work. (logo and image)

Jackster

Thanks for the great feedback!

Im going to work on my images and logos.
Im not much of an artirst....

Thanks Dante, For pointing that typo, Seams to be a bad habbit iv got into.

Thanks agen!

New site to review is : componentworld.info

Also hudsondynamic, Don't highjack threads!

R and S Writing

LOL contains many spelling and grammar errors. An editor should read through all site content.

Family Guy is quite cluttered - I too hope you do not get into trouble for the website.

Jackster

Don't worrie about Familyguy7...

Regarding LoLHosting im crap at English.

Plz someone regrammer it for me? In return ill give you WebHosting FREE :)

littlejen

yeah I have , what do you mean common sense I see a post saying review my sites so I thought it was a page where everyone reviews each others sites. like I said for the 3rd time Im new and I apologise there is no need for rudeness