Resources for Learning Web Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjaan

am QAE & also new to this site ill hope this informations r more helpful 2 improve knowledge of designing.. thank u guys

che09

It's an extremely dynamic arena, so this is a never ending practice

I believe that this is truly dynamic area of knowledge and the learning is un ending. Those lists you've shared as well as others can be their starting point towards web designing.

Mr Michael

New Webmaster Here...!

I want to share what I've done to learn how to build Web sites...

I've never been to any kind of schooling nor have I taken any kind of class to learn any computer language but I have to admit that I've become rather proficient when it comes to building a successful Web site...

Knowing how to master all the fine points of building a site is not necessarily important if you want to build a profitable site by any means. In addition to that, stressing over Search Engine Optimization is a terrible way to spend your time. Well, if your time has any real value, that is...

My site shares what I've done to build a home based business doing something I have a deep passion for in 3 intense steps and you can take a look for yourself. Just so you know, the Nav Bar button that says "2nd . Step" talks about how I learned to build my Web site and quite a few others...

cobraart

i would like to add csselite.com to the list of inspiration. and maybe psdtuts to tutorials section. psdtuts also showcases articles and such. You can also check out 123rf.com for stock photos. they have a really good prices.

firesky

I agree with having a digital camera at all times, it's just about getting into the habit of taking it with you, in the car or in person, main thing is if using rechargeable batteries just to keep them charged constantly as when you remember to take the camera when going out - the batteries can let you down!

designwizard

6 steps to create a website

there are soo many viriables that go into website design. Besides knowing graphic design, html and css coding, you need whole lots of other tools to design a website that works.
i found a good article about creating a website http://www.argawebdesign.com that I think worth checking

Status
Not open for further replies.