remodeling book layout help needed

Remitrom

I am trying to create a book for my future brother and sister n law showcasing the steps taken to remodel their house but am coming up short here. I tried adding a stroke around the images as seen above but it still does not look great. Does anyone have any ideas as I need some help. Thanks!

Attachments

• book layout.jpg
    book layout.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 39

chrishirst

Staff member
Two posts (threads) in two years both asking for help .... You don't believe in giving anything back then.

Remitrom

I am not much of a designer I'm afraid and feel any advice that I would have would be inadequate. Thanks for your help though bro.

chrishirst

Staff member
Answering questions also helps you improve your knowledge, because it makes you think about the alternatives that often exist.

chrishirst

Staff member
I am not much of a designer I'm afraid and feel any advice that I would have would be inadequate. Thanks for your help though bro.

Oh and, you do yourself an injustice, as a print design, a brochure for example, your layout is as good as many of the professional print designer I have worked with over the years.

Remitrom

to be quite honest, I used to design some but shortly after I posted some of the previous threads my wife and I separated/divorced, and I walked away from everything for awhile. Am slowly, yet gradually coming back to at least Photoshop. Thanks again bro and take care.

d a v e

looks fine to me - what don't you like about it? what's not working?

maybe a touch more white space (make the images a little smaller )