rebuilding the boosted beast...

AainaA

a wish of the boosted monstah is a wish come true
so the milkman might just be around the cornah :D

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol... i hope the milkman brings a big wad of money to relieve of my pain of loosing the bitch! :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
celebrate over what? :confused:

i love my car, but it's still just an object. objects can be bought with money. non?

AainaA

you think? objects can be bought with money?
you have a long way to go...
and a lot more to learn

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok... i don't know how you got that out of anything that i have posted within these pages, so i am once again blurr to what it is you are saying.

AainaA

I'm alien remember! So if you're blur, you're blur - and it doesnt take anything much to see that :p

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just to give you guys and gals a bit of an update...

After taking her all apart and testing the cylinder head, it turned out that the aluminum got wrapped pretty bad when the car overheated. So, instead of having the old head rebuilt, I decided to buy a new one. The new one is a Stage II head, meaning it has a 5 angle valve job and some nice port and polish done to it. This head should flow much better and should give me some nice gains, especially combined with the new chip I just got and the raised boost. :D

The new head shipped out last monday... so, a week ago as of tomorrow. hopefully I'll get it in soon and can start putting it all back together. Being car less in this area really sucks. I can't get anywhere, nor do much of anything. :(

zkiller

Super Moderator
Staff member
i bought it from one of the members of Probetalk.com. best place to find parts for my car, especially since most place that used to make parts for it, have discountinued them. why you ask?