Quiz: Simple HTML?

GCupset

Hello, my name is David,

I am creating a website and I am having a bit of trouble with the HTML Coding Content on one of my pages that I desperately need to finish. I came here out of all the forums out there in hope that this will only take a few minutes...

if you navigate to "http://genocidecrew.com/contact.html" you will see a comment field there that has the design in place, but not the HTML code. I would like to code this in simple HTML. It is a contact box with required fields. I would like this contact box to send to an email account that I have chosen, where the fields are submitted via email in ANY order that any of you guys can come up with...

Thank you and have a good day,

David Upset

conor

not possible with soely HTML to my knowledge.

In any case it certainly won't take only a few minutes for a beginner, no offense! It would take me a while to write one in PHP. I might post an example tomorrow if I get a chance.

I am getting totally insane here, i am trying to add a concert at MySpace for my GFs Band but i am not allowed to use any simple html tags like <br> or <b> </b>.
The funny thing is, i could do it a few weeks ago, but now i cant even make word bold or anything. (and yes the code is write, i cant even post <b>test</b> - if i send this, mySpace will give me <b>test</b> instead of test written in bold letters)
Doesnt anybody else have the same problem?