Portfolio Site

anna

I really like what you've done. A part of me wishes for more color and another part of me thinks it's fine as is.

I really like how you've made the site dynamic (with the Joshua loves...friends/etc.); most sites that try to emulate this come off as looking cheap but I think you nailed it. Good job!

notarypublic

I really like what you've done. A part of me wishes for more color and another part of me thinks it's fine as is.

I really like how you've made the site dynamic (with the Joshua loves...friends/etc.); most sites that try to emulate this come off as looking cheap but I think you nailed it. Good job!

Thanks! I was divided about the lack of color/texture on the site, but the reason I left it so simple was to put more emphasis on the motion that happens in the site - it lends the imagination to assume there's more to the site than meets the eye.

I'm going to add twitter and facebook links in soon, which I might color (just to provide that small amount of color that the page is lacking).

Suicide Clown

It's fairly nice, I do like the movement and the dynamic title, but I'd like to suggest to bring at least a slight hint of color to your site, other ways it has a sort of cold impression that does not fit to the title "Joshua loves .... .

And the movement is fine, but currently it's just to much. I would at least remove the movement at the Skills in the Talents page. And uh, talking about your talent page, I would place it under the portfolio page, because I opened the talents page and expected nice work to show up.... I was disappointed.

And the thumbnails did not shown up at me using Firefox 7. Another bad point, if I click the button "Contact me directly" I expect the ability to ... contact you. But Instead I'm redirected to another site with same text "Contact me directly". That's barbarous.

But all in all, nice concept it'll be great if you improve it.

n1c0_ds

It's very simple and easy to read/understand. The menu animations are neat, although the page animations are a tad slow (reminds me of flash).

I'm a fan of simple designs, but you could try different fonts from the Google Fonts directory.