Please review

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I think the site looks good, I think it would be good if it auto detects where the site visitor is from and then either automatically displays either the french or english version of the site.
The english version of the site probably needs to be proofread by a native english speaker, as there are grammatical errors.
On this page, http://www.walkomedia.com/en/produits.html the text extends into the grey area which does not look right.
Otherwise the site looks nice.

BigRed

First off, the black/white/grey theme does not always work with websites. In this case , however I think it works really well as the difference in contrast makes your design "Creations" stand out and attracts the eye to them. The site is clean and simple and as said by ian the English version does need some work with the text.

tothepoint

Nice and clean website! Nothing to distract the user. Bu why have you used images instead of a text? that's neither user friendly nor search engine friendly.

Walkomedia

Thanks for all yours opinions !

Ian, can you tell me what's your web browser ? I check my website with adobe browserlabs and i don't see a mistake. My website is valid (xhtml and css) after tests on the W3C site.

Bigred, i know the english translation is not perfect, if i can't find anyone who help me for this task, i'll try to ask for a translation agency (250 Euros, for Tradsmith).

Tothepoint, i don't use images instead of a text, i use a font-remplacement (Cufon) for giving a smooth reading to visitors. This is completly SEO friendly and clear !

I don't know if i speak very well, excuse me for any mistake. It's easier to speak in French, for me ! Thanks again for your help.

Walkomedia

Hi all !

I continue to improve my website with your help. There are many changes you can review if you want.

Thanks to all !

bcee

Very nice, clear, great UX, loads fast. Though I feel it's a little too sterile and the padding in the main content area can be reduced slightly.

Overall, great work :)