Please review www.anamariacazacu.com

bluecollar01

My only criticism would be how long it takes to load and the time it takes for the photos to fade in. Other than that it looks great - very classy.

BigRed

That is real close to being a work of art, truly amazing detail and lighting on the photo on the front page. Awesome way to use WP. It is a tad slow with the images and all but the artistic quality is real nice.

fbhc

Man, the first page looks great on a 21.5" mac, however the other pages need some help. The photography is great, but there is something difficult about reading the font size on my screen.

bcee

Preload your navigation roll overs and up the time of the tween for the background image.

Besides that, nice work :)

RaduBotez

Thank you all for the kind words. I'll make some modifications on fade time because it seams that this is a general problem for visitors outside Romania (photo loading time + fade in = too big).

ishie

Yeah, the loading time is a bit problematic. It loads slow. But very nice background and organization of links. Good work!

w888

agree the it is a very nice site and that the load times are the main thing. I would also suggest you be aware of content blocking the actresses face in the background pictures - it can be a little jarring. Maybe massage the content or pick pictures so that at least her face is not obscured....