Please review my website look and seo wise

1 - the design is currently too heavy and unpleasing to eye. you need to make it more web 2.0

2 - the color combinations aren't the best

3 - Content needs to be a lot more persuasive and you need to define your service's USP and not just write what you can do! You have to stand out amongst others and that's when customers pay more attention

If you require further suggestions on how to go about it, contact me and I'll guide you through.

bluecollar01

hi jeffc,

my first impression was that the site was really busy. between the flash animations, blinking buttons, and audio i was on sensory overload. i would try to simplify the page by focusing on only a few items and give the site a more cohesive feel. right now everything is very modular which separates the elements of the page - causing them to compete with one another. try looking at some of the web templates on templatemonster.com for inspiration.

as for your seo - i thought it looked really good. great job!

hope this helped.

johnscott

Hey Jeff,

The home page is REALLY busy. Once you get to some of the inner pages, it is much better, but you have to lose that blinking "LIVE CHAT" image...my eyes started bleeding. Other than that, the site looks pretty good.

As far as SEO goes..at least on your home page, you have a lot of conent, which is good, but the keywords that you have listed in your meta tag don't all show up on the home page. Some search engines will penalize you somewhat by listing keywords that don't actually show up on the page.

Try doing a baseline rankings search and then play around with changing your meta keywords and see if it makes a difference after a couple of weeks.

I hope this helps a little.

whwkim

Hello Jeff !

I have checked your site and observed that your home page is quite busy.Please try to place some things with inner pages.

For SEO, you have done good job.Nothing to change there.

foge

Consultinpalic, do you spam every board with the same message trying to push some $5 services to India? You don't even have a site.