Please let me know what you think

benjamin.morgan

You might want to rethink up your packages before you actually start. Also is it supposed to be "Latest Progects"?

For Design. Maybe create a logo rather than just putting url. Maybe leave the Low cost quality web design and remove the 2nd part and remove black background. Hope it helps. It's a start.

jump74

Hi , just been working on an idea for home page for my web design company , just a quick mock up i made .. please let me know what you think

Thanks

www.designgator.co.uk

Hello,
I don't be a designer but just 1 web user : You show directly the main points. I like it.
Attention for the logo: the logo style is for me the company image : Your logo (if it is true) is very vey simple.

Jump74

itsthetruth

I like how no one can admit the obvious. The site is complete garbage. It looks like a 5-year-old with an HTML for Dummies book spit up on the page, and you want to make sites for other people?

Please do society a favor and rethink your career choice.

krymson

the design is trash... i dont even want to see this coded cause based on the design alone i can assume you're going to use tables... you need more practice man, no offense, but this is not how a web design company site should look... start over

sufix

yeah i think you should think about your design. it wont looks like pretty professional. first of all i think you should change your cosen colors. best regards