Photoshop, or Paint.NET?

Devonshire

Photoshop is also the leading digital image editing application for the Internet, print, and any other new media disciplines through the computer. It is most embraced many of graphic artists, print designers, visual communicators, and daily people like you.
claims management

chrishirst

Staff member
Photoshop is also the leading digital image editing application for the Internet, print, and any other new media disciplines through the computer. It is most embraced many of graphic artists, print designers, visual communicators, and daily people like you.
SPAM removed

Go away and learn to write in English!

che09

You need the creative ability and artistic skills first and be able to start with a sketch.

Being creative is necessary to be able to get into your first art/work! Whether to use any of the two,getting your creativity would help no matter what you choose!

MineEver

Well, I have to disagree with some of the statement about PhotoShop, ofcause PS is the best once it comes to image related artworks. But now a day Lightroom is much better and easy to edit images than PS.

Photoshop is the best images editing software for multiple purpose. Using this applications, you can create amazing design within minutes.

webdev guy

This is not to say that PhotoShop isn't the best (I haven't touched it in years) but why give an over priced piece of software your business... even if you can easily afford it (unless you need the best). this is the way I view it.
I've heard you can do most of the things in Gimp that you can do in PhotoShop. (I bet they regret choosing the name gimp).

opensource

Go to Photoshop when your are working for Print.
If only for web or personal graphic works. Paint.net is enough good for that kind job :)

alandapainter

Photoshop is the industry standard for a reason, for me I know Photoshop's shortcuts and tools too well to switch to anything else. I do like Gimp as an alternative, not sure about paint.net