Photography Website - Suggestions?

mkdesigns

Okay, I am not sure if I am on the right forum or not. I do designs in photoshop, but am not so good at coding. Does anyone know of any software out there or program one could use for a photography website? I want to be able to do the design in psd and dreamweaver, but I need a site where clients of the photographer can login to view their pictures. Anyone know of anything? My client wants to be able to manage this herself. Or, a place I might be able to go to get the coding done for this. Thanks!

3dmagicaldesign

You should try a CMS ( wordpress, joomla, custom CMS, etc), you configure it and you and your client can manage all the content. It is not 100% easy, you need to try a lot, it requires a lot of coding but the resources are already at your service, all you need to do is customize the CMS for your own use.

Hope my reply helps, if you have another question please let me know

Bronzy

Thanks for sharing this I search for online website and software to manage photography but did not get any software however I got 2 website please visit this may help you firesnaps.com, flickr.com

AusQB

singapore is a very simple and reliable CMS designed specifically for image gallery. It might not offer much in terms of customization, but it makes gallery organization a lot easier.

orangecopper

hey there are many many options available.

you can use

1. 4images galllery - it really good ..you can template it change theme..modify etc...

2. use wordpress... it will have themes for photo gallery..thats pretty easy to set up

i can help you if needed, pm me

regards
joshu