opinion on my new site

suz

I love the grey area and the city but the first thing that came to mind was the fuzzy round black corners on the right would look better without the fuzziness as the style doesn't match the rest of the page.

idaba

Beautiful design i loved it, but i can't build website like that.
Very beautiful. But not beautiful for SEO. Your keyword is to general. You dont have sitemap. PR 2, google index : 2 yahoo links domain : 9 msn index : 0

I think you can better to pushing your website in search engine

3dmagicaldesign

Dear IISWILL

First at all you need to check your spelling, I made spot check and look what I found: "Optimazation" , the correct word is "Optimization", the header could be more interactive but looks good, if you ever need to outsource any project just contact me, maybe we can work together.

IISWILL

Beautiful design i loved it, but i can't build website like that.
Very beautiful. But not beautiful for SEO. Your keyword is to general. You dont have sitemap. PR 2, google index : 2 yahoo links domain : 9 msn index : 0

I think you can better to pushing your website in search engine

I really want to increase my page rank, however, not so many sites want to exchange links with me. the minimum rank they ask is 2. what should i do to increase the rank other than link exchange??

scarlett

- there is too much space on the right side.

- I do not like the idea of the buildings being covered by the site/company overview while the rest of it being showed at the bottom. maybe you could crop the bottom where the top of it cannot be seen.

i hope i could be of help