On a scale of one to 10

threadline

please rate my website design.
The site is incomplete. I want to get some feedback before i spend too much time doing too much of the backend.
Please consider, simplicity, and appeal to people who like clothing like hurley, volcom, billabong, quicksilver, and similar brands of clothing, as that is the style we are targeting.

http://threadlineclothing.com/test/index.php

Geodun1

The site has a nice modern feel, and definitely appeals to the people you're targeting. The text is easy to read, but the blue text for "New Stuff" is a little difficult to make out. My eyes suck though, so that is probably the issue.

adamblan

I like the design so far - should work for the skier/rider crowd ;) Geodun's right about your text being too tough to read, but I think it's more of a sizing issue than the color... Maybe try adding a border around "New Items" ??

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, the site would appeal to the traget market, the background would need to be a light color to showcase the actual products for sale.

adx

The banner really matches the kind of clothing you're selling, but the rest of the page
background is a little too dark in comparison. A light gray might work. Let us know when
you complete it, I'd love to see it!

threadline

Thanks guys! anyone else have feedback out there, keep it coming.
I know there's not a lot to comment on yet, but i'm trying to find the time to work on it. I recently had to give up my Adobe CS3 master's collection, but Hopefully within the week, i'll be getting Adobe's Web Premium CS4 (in otherwords i can't do any photoshop-ing right now) But I'll let you know when theres more meat to chew on.

Amber24

It looks good. While your working on the site where you have "Visit the Old Site if you are just DIEING to see some Threadline Stuff!" You should change DIEING to DYING.