New Layout

suz

I didn't see your old one but I think your new one looks pretty good. I don't like the 5 years experience badge though, it seems to scream the opposite of experienced sorry.

Richardvd

In the header of the layout stay "Welcome!", why not your company name? And use another text style for the tekst "5 year experience".

adamblan

Hmm... You can't fit the word "Blitzkrieg" into your full-screen banner? I just did it in less than 50px :)

The site is laid out ok, but it just seems kind of.... blah. It looks ok, just nothing special or especially memorable.Nothing really grabs you here- try drawing attention to specific content.

Get rid of the tables ASAP - CSS rocks!;)

athomas

Did it how? I put the whole biz name in and it wraps.. the image to the right gets messed up.

dreamcon

whmcs needs to bit themed into website.. it is quite necessary to create trust by people through your graphical representation.. my opinion

ian

Administrator
Staff member
the text font looks too small, also dont like the 5 years experience image.

pingeyeg

I really don't like this layout you chose. It seems very outdated. Also, get rid of tables. Only use CSS as your back-bone. You will be much happier once you did and so will the search engines.