New Design For Krymson Productions

krymson

After some long hours put in the new design of Krymson Productions is done, let me know what you think. Its in HTML5, CSS3, and WordPress using some great transitions, css media queries for responsive design. Still smoothing out any rough edges, let us know if you see some so we can fix them. Also let us know what you think of the social media links at the bottom, but dont spend too much time they're addicting.

Site: www.krymsonproductions.com

Again let us know what you think.

d a v e

nice social media buttons and red twitter bird

don't forget your favicon!

typography could do with some tweaking/work ;)
1. text size and leading (er sorry line-height) are good
2. either indent the first line OR leave a space between paragraphs
3. testimonials would benefit from having some contrast with the rest of the text - try a different font (serif) and in in the silver from the logo and /or a differnet size. If you don't change the typeface then put speech marks there

link the words "Web Design, Graphic Design, and Hosting" in the first paragraph

otherwise, good job!

ancom

Very nice, but try to add some margins - above the footer and maybe below top menu. It will make your site breathe.

krymson

I just want to know what browser you're looking in cause I have a favicon, and there is a space between paragraphs.

I changed up the color on testimonials, but to keep the site uniform, i left the font the same.

And Other than that I'm glad you like it

ancom

I am using Mozilla.
site.jpg
- this is printscreen - Subscribe button is sitting on footer:)

d a v e

no favicon in latest stable firefox, safari, chrome on windows 7 uber (or ultimate is it)

yes there is space between paragraphs BUT then you need to remove the first line indent. or the other way round, one or the other but not both ;)

testimonials looks better now

not sure whether you're open to being sued with your logo - surely it should be "burnt sienna" instead? :) just joking

when i try and view the favicon (http://krymsonproductions.com/favicon.ico ) it says tjhere are errors: is it an actual .ico format? try deleting it from the server and upload it again.

krymson

K Fixed the favicon issue... idk why it was showing on the home page but its good o all pages now. Fixed the issue with the subscribe button. Should look ok now.

krymson

trying to... lol... a little outta sync on the server though lol keep overwriting our work... but i think we've settled it out...