Need Website Designed Urgently!- Will pay $$

knaverbrokering

Hey I have a website that I need designed quickly for a local restaurant. Looking for someone with high quality work, that can get it done quickly, and has affordable rates. Any interested parties please send me your portfolio and how long it usually takes you to get work done. Contact me through email, and prospects will be contact in the next few days.

MasterTheWeb

Lol, give me your best Dutch sentence please..
English is not my native language, but most of the time (smart) people know what I mean..

Phreaddee

Super Moderator
Staff member
fair call. couldn't give you a sentence in dutch to save my life.

I was only stirring in any case...much like you are by implying that I'm not "smart"

:)

MasterTheWeb

Well Phreaddee, thank you for correcting my English. They say: you learn the most from your mistakes. So I'll make them a lot.

Even in this reply ^^

Edge

The past tense in English is the most difficult thing to get right because there is no rhyme or reason to it - My kid who has been learning English for the last 7 years of her life still says things like 'He standed on my foot'. I mean what's the rule for that ? Every time you change a verb which ends in 'and' to past tense the ending becomes 'ood'. Umm, oh yeah ... and that's only when it has an 'st' before it.

Good luck to all those who embrace foreign languages! Phreaddee, I hereby sentence you to 6 months hard language training (conditional on future-perfect behaviour).

The Answer to your Problem

We design excellent custom web designs. We are more than glad to help you. It's very cost effective too so don't worry. :)