Need Honest Input

MrOblivious

I am unsure of how to do that. I work with sitebuilder for yahoo. But I'll see if I can find a way through it. Maybe searching their help would be the first step.

ronaldroe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am unsure of how to do that. I work with sitebuilder for yahoo. But I'll see if I can find a way through it. Maybe searching their help would be the first step.

If Sitebuilder allows you to set a background as repeating, just make sure the area where the image is set to the background isn't taller than 135px.

krymson

ill send you a fresh cut of that gradient to put on cause the one you have is off the image when it was uploaded and it does not look good. Site builder you're not gonna be able to create a stunning site. :(

MrOblivious

When I get more and more clients I will be able to do get a better program. Krymson Your awesome. When I get a good steady income from this I'll be paying you for the service that you are giving me. And any one that helps me. I just believe people should be rewarded for there hard work and help.

omglookitsagoat

When you have the money to get better software, you could buy the student versions of photoshop and dreamweaver used if you want. those are some good software products for building websites. I recommend them. Don't buy them from adobe.com, though. they'll be more expensive there than on ebay and you don't need the newest or the professional version if you're not going to use it a lot or use them professionally.

good luck with your website. If you get enough help from krymson, maybe you don't need to buy software unless you want to redesign it again later.

For now, a good imitation of photoshop, although not quite as good as photoshop you could use is called gimp. you can download gimp for free and it can do a lot of the things photoshop can do, but it's more awkward to use.

I am unable to open your website again from this computer. Is it uploaded right now? You could leave what you have up for now until you get a new design built.

Last edited:

MrOblivious

My website is up and running. www.ungawamagic.com.

I have gimp and been learning online tuts for it. I think I like gimp more then photoshop. I find photoshop a bit to confusing and little harder to grasp. Gimp is a bit awkward I agree.

krymson

When I get more and more clients I will be able to do get a better program. Krymson Your awesome. When I get a good steady income from this I'll be paying you for the service that you are giving me. And any one that helps me. I just believe people should be rewarded for there hard work and help.

I was in your shoes 3 or 4 years ago and i had people help me, this is my way of returning the favor. I love teaching because it makes me not feel like so much of a douche bag when i have to put people down who claim they are professional web designers and try to sell them selves as such using ripped templates.

MrOblivious

I got ya Krymson. Maybe some I could create a webpage that has credits and have your website in there.

It could say something like "This website was created with the help by this person, this company, etc"